Terms & Conditions
SIGNITUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our entire website and its subset pages (individually and collectively referred to as “Site”). This Agreement may be amended by SignItUp, LLC and/or SignItUp.com and/or its subsidiaries (individually and collectively referred to as “SignItUp”) at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement each and every time prior to using the Site – just like you’re doing now – thanks!
SignItUp can also terminate its service to customers found to be using SignItUp for illegal activities – Colorado users: you understand we’re still on the fence about the marijuana thing, right? You are solely responsible for your use and the quality of Content in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials you incorporate into your Products. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your Products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners. You warrant that your Products do not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and will not libel or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your Products. By placing an order on this Site, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and you authorize SignItUp to produce the Products on your behalf – again, if we choose to do so. This is not a difficult idea is it? If it’s not yours – don’t claim it is.
3. Color Matching. You agree that while SignItUp.com is committed to doing everything we can to match the colors that you see on our website, in our design tool, and in uploaded files, SignItUp cannot guarantee color matches due to the difference in color displays on computer screens and print process color values.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Pricing errors. We are human – really smart, nerdy humans, but ultimately we will make a mistake. Here’s the deal: if you’ve already submitted an order and we discover a pricing error, we’ll honor the pricing. If you find an error, do the right thing and let us know so we can correct it. We’ll still honor your pricing to thank you for your honesty and integrity. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
6. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We can do whatever we want to our website – it’s our website. So, that means we reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
7. Materials. SignItUp does not make any claims about the legal compliance or registration of signs, or any other products sold by SignItUp. If you hang a sign up in the wrong spot, or in any way that violates rules, regulations, laws or whatever – it’s on you. You agree to check with any applicable authority for the standards, rules and regulations governing the types of signs, or other products permitted for your particular use.
9. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
10. Disclaimer. The information from the Site is provided “as is” – there’s no warranties…period. No warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; no warranty for merchantability either. The information on this Site may contain bugs – it’s on a computer – so there may be problems. We will try to fix those bugs but hey, it happens. We are not liable for any damages – not for loss of business, loss of profits, etc. It doesn’t matter that the loss is based on a breach either – not breach of contract, not breach of warranty, not torts (fancy word for causes of legal action), not for product liability, not for anything – of course if an arbitrator says that we can’t waive negligence then that’s the way the ball rolls and we will take the hit. Our disclaimer against any damages is important to our agreement that you can use this Site so be reasonable. No matter what, by using this Site, you agree that the maximum amount of damages we pay is the value of the product you purchase as evidenced by the invoice amount you pay (or paid). If we screw something up and you want to arbitrate – you get the amount back that you paid us – no more and no less.
11. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. As we agree above, our maximum liability to you under any and all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
13. Third-Party Services. We may allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. For example, if the shipper (UPS, FedEx, etc) wants your email address to check on the status of your order shipped by us and the shipper jacks you up with something – that’s between you and the shipper – again, this is just an example of what we are talking about above.
14. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
16. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. So, don’t try to pay with your buddy’s credit card unless he/she gave you permission – do we really have to tell you this?
17. Securities Laws. Now, for some boilerplate language, in case we ever get to the point where we want to take our company into public ownership with stock or securities and stuff like that – yes we just ended the sentence in a preposition (or did we?)
This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives that are forward looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates, which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
18. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you’re on your own in the internetas-sphere (is that even a word?).
19. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limitation, we shall be deemed to own the rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
20. Return Policy. Our Return Policy, available here, as it may change from time to time, is a part of this Agreement. Due to the nature of our online site, and the products listed, we have a strict return policy – you probably should read that also before you buy anything from SignItUp.
21. Our Processing Policy. Also, our Processing Policy, as it may change from time to time, is a part of this Agreement – yes, more reading before you buy anything from SignItUp.
22. Resellers and wholesalers. Resellers and wholesalers do not qualify for any promotional discounts.
23. Venue; Applicable Law. First, you call us and talk to us and tell us what the problem is; we promise to try our hardest to fix the problem. Oh yeah – and as we’ve referenced a bunch of times already – you agree to mediate or arbitrate disagreements as provided by the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). As adults (you should be an adult to use the Site or have the express written consent of your parents or guardian), we should be able to work it out without the expensive and tortuous formal Court litigation process. This site is created and controlled by SignItUp, in the State of Texas, USA. As such, the laws of Texas will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that all arbitrations arising from this agreement, or by use of the Site, shall be accomplished in Texas. You agree in advance that Texas is a convenient and proper forum for an arbitration. The formal Court system is expensive and unneccesary FOR YOU AND US – we can arbitrate or problems and you agree to that in order to use the Site. Texas is a beautiful state, if you feel like you need to get at us – c’mon on down.
24. Lapsed Accounts. In order to keep the SignItUp account roster current and manageable, if a User does not access his or her account for a period of thirty days or more, SignItUp may, in its sole discretion, delete a User’s account. SignItUp will endeavor to notify a User of SignItUp’s intent to terminate such User’s account by notice to your provided email address at least seven days prior to deactivation. If the User fails to respond to such email notice with seven days after the day it is sent by SignItUp, such User’s account will be deleted. With that in mind, SignItUp strongly recommends that all Users keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While SignItUp wants to prevent active accounts from being deleted, SignItUp has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to us to have been abandoned. Each User agrees that failure to access his or her account for thirty days or more means that your account has been abandoned and that the account can be deleted.
25. Verify User’s Address. SignItUp reserves the right to contact a User via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the User’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the User with the information he or she requested from SignItUp.